We - that are:
- 45 years old, french nationality
- Engineer from a german-french-Studie between the Fachhochschule München and the Ecole Polytechnique Feminine (Fondation EPF) near Paris.
- Worked from October 1997 until January 2002 as technical Projectplanner in the Body-in-White Production at BMW, Munich.
- Hobbies: travels, sculpture, sports
- Visited countries before 2002: Western Europe, Algeria, Tunesia, Greek, China, Mexico, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Japan, USA, Caribic.
- 51 years old, german nationality
- Batchelor of computer science (Fachhochschule Munich).
- Led a small travel-company from 1993 to 2002, organizing adventure-tours through southern africa. Lead every year four to five groups for three to four months through Africa's nature.
- Employed since 1993 at FAST GmbH (Munich), at last developing Datawarehouses and Web-Applications.
- Since 1993 self-employed as network-administrator and software-developer for various customers.
- Hobbies: Travels, Computer, Photographie, Drive his Defender
- Visited countries before 2002: Western Europe, Turkey, Marocco, India, Canada, Alaska, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, South Africa, Moçambique, Tanzania, USA, Caribic
- Born in China, he came to us to guard the garden at home shortly before we left Munich.
- To save him from being all alone in germany, we invited him to join us discovering the world.
- We dedicated a special page to him as he often drops out of the pictures we take ...
- 21 years old, made in England.
- Worked from 1999 to 2001 for Hansjörgs tour company in Africa.
- Hobbies: Off-Road driving.
- Its specials: For long travels it is fitted with heavy-duty suspension, extra tanks (100 l) for Diesel, a roof-tent (brand Eezi-Awn) as well as by ourself planned and constructed furniture.
- Visited countries before 2002: Germany, Austria, Italy, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi